· Hi guys, Tech James here,This video will show you guys how to downgrade your PSP/PSP GO running Official Firmware 6.61 to Official Firmware 6.60! You will ne...
· How to Downgrade any PSP on 6.60 - YouTube. How to Downgrade any PSP on 6.60. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your ...
· Example: If your PSP when brand new was 6.00 fir... Disclaimer: It is important that you do NOT downgrade your PSP to a firmware lower than your stock firmware.
· This tutorial will show you how to downgrade your PSP OFW 6.60, 6.35 or 6.31 to OFW 6.20. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT CAN BE CAUSED BY USING THIS DOWNGRADER. This downgrader is compatible with PSPs up to Model 9g (PSP Go included). To install PSPIdent simply put the PSPIDENT folder to ms0:/PSP/GAME.
· how to downgrade psp firmware - chronoswitch - YouTube.
Then downloaded 6.60 and put PSP in USB to my computer and put the update in the memory stick. Upon downloading it the screen says. "The system software of your PSP system is version 6.61. there is no need to update." See, I can't just put the older update in there otherwise it just comes up with that.
· Favorite Answer. The PSP Official Firmware 6.60,can't load signed ''iso2ebooted'''games.I mean you can't load commercial games that are signed by using the fake_np trick. Now you have to wait for a down-grader or HEN (Homebrew ENabler).You don't have to wait too much because an exploit is found,which means a down-grader or HEN will be released soon.
· A quick update to the PSP 6.61 Downgrader is out. Developer qwikrazor87 has released a new version that now supports firmware 6.61 to 6.60 downgrading. Also for those with other model PSP's the downgrader is capable of downgrading any PSP to its base firmware version and tested till as low as 5.00. Here is a quote by qwikrazor87 via the source below.
Downgrade PSP firmware. I updated my psp to 6.60 the other day and its caused a glitch on the screen where a couple of lines are duplicating. Is there a way to downgrade the firmware back to a version where I don't have this issue? 9 comments. share.